Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tammy & Phil!

Tammy and Phil - what can I say about these two...? Both genuine spirits with lots of love for one another. Every time they were posed close together, Phil would always whisper something in Tammy's ear and she'd always laugh. Not giggle. An out and out laugh. You couldn't help but wonder what he said to her and it'd just make you laugh alongside them. It was like that all day, and great to be near them just to see how much fun they had.

Despite the rain they were still tough enough to weather the elements. Gotta love it!!

Tammy's shoes.



Doesn't the bride just exude happiness?!


I love this candid moment that Maureen caught as the girls were about to hop in the limo. Apparently someone ordered wind with the rain!


The inside of the church was gorgeous.


After the ceremony, we headed over to the Museum of Civilization for some pics because the weather wouldn't cooperate. I adore this shot of the bride. Stunning!


The flowers were fab!


Too many BEvERages...??


We headed outside hoping the rain would stop. It did...sorta...
Love it!!


A tender moment...


I love the kissy shots!


Tammy by herself. It is A-MAZING!!! What a backdrop! My fave of the day.


Add the groom. My other fave of the day!


'Nuf said.


The pose. The architecture. The result.


A great shot of the groom on a chair we found at the base of the steps. Maureen's fave of the day!


Is a shoot really complete without a BB signature? I think not.


I decided that I liked these shots so much that I would put them in a series. They make smile every time I see them.


I just love the perspective of this shot as we finish up shooting and head to the reception.


Thanks guys, what a great day it turned out to be. You were both real troopers to fight the rain!

Best,

BB

2 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

Byron .. WOW!! These are STUNNING..
I must give that location a try!!
Just beautiful .. and the couple were gorgeous as well!!
Take care,
J~

Chris+Lynn said...

love how you worked the architecture! beautiful feel to all the images.