Friday, October 03, 2008

Amanda & Darren!

Amanda and Darren are a super-sweet couple that were so gracious and excited throughout their day. And did they ever turn it on during our time with them!

A big shout out to my friend Jen who shot with me while Maureen was recuperating from jaw surgery. She did a wonderful job and was not only fun to hang with for a day, but also made some stunning images.

Les shoes!


I love the perspective of this shot Jen took as the girls headed into the church...


And leaving the church after the ceremony...the light was perfect.


The bride and groom thought no one was looking!


Aren't the grandparents just the cutest?!


The groom loved his truck this much...


The boys being casual and comfy.


The girls being fresh, bright and beautiful.


Hey, whoever said being a model wasn't tiring?!


Speaking of models, doesn't Amanda look positively AMAZING!


Stunning! I love her eyes.


These poses are similar, but I just loved them so much, so I kept both for everyone to see...




A kiss to build a dream on (what song is that??)...


Mo's fave of the day!


And mine...I can't tell you how much I adore this one...


See what I mean when I said, they turned this out? Spec-freakin-tacular!


A couple of thank you's...

Thanks A and D, you guys were so nice and so easy to get along with. Having you both turn out the photo shoot (and not wanting to quit) was so awesome!

Thanks to my friend Jen, you were so much help to me and I think we laughed all day long, I owe you...BIG!

No comments: