Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Dominique & Emile!

When Dominique and Emile came over to meet me, you could tell they were meant for each other. They sat beside each other on my big leather sofa. But not just sat next to each other, they only occupied 1 cushion! It was just so cute and they held hands the whole time.

And if you wanted to smile and laugh all day long, you'd hang out with these two and their friends and family. You just couldn't help it. They were ready to party, celebrate and sing. And boy could they sing. I've honestly never (and I mean never) heard anything like it! It was magical, they just sang from the heart for Miles and Dodo!

Onto their pics...

Let's start with something fantabulous...the gorgeous bride...


Then we'll turn it up a notch with the boys in the hotel lobby. Booyah!


Dominique with her dad as they walk up to the Rockliffe Pavillion.


An emotional moment during the ceremony as the bride and groom say their vows. Not a dry eye in the house...


The girls in a BB signature pose. So sweet!


And Emile surrounded by his best men!


Dominique with her girls. They had the best smiles!


The bride and groom were never far apart...


Miles worked the camera!


The bride had such a quiet presence about her that I just loved. One of my faves of the day!


Don't get me wrong, she knew how to weave some magic for the camera!


I adore this shot that Maureen caught! Adore it!!


Not hard to believe that this is mine and Maureen's shot of the day! Such an honest expression...


People often ask me what could 2 photographers do that 1 couldn't possibly accomplish. Let me show you - I took this one...


And from the other side, my lovely wife took this one. Two distinct images, taken at the same time. Both fantastalicious!


Speaking of hot, how groovy is this one?!?


Let's end with the happy couple in classic pose. Superbe!


Merci D et E! You guys put up with my ridiculously poor french, but it was so worth it, and I hope you enjoy these images forever!

Mo et BB.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! I have no words. A person who didn't have the chance to attend this beautiful event on June 14th, 2008, will be able to have the entire story just by looking at this wedsite. WOW! Just to look at the pics, it brings tears to my eyes. Well, Byron, you and your wife did a tremendous job. I'm sure Dodo and Miles are very happy. God bless and continue your great job with your wife. Linda.

marvsp said...

Hey Bro, you ar the best. Oh my God.......

Marie-Chantal said...

My one and only word is WOW!!!

It's breathtaking !!!

May your life together glorify God.

The prhotographer did an awsome job. WoW also for your great work!!!

Marie-Chantal

Alice said...

I cried over this post. The photo "the bride and groom say their vows" did it for me.

This is a beautiful, touching album.