Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lisa & Brian!

Out of the blue I got a phone call from a girl I used to go to high school with telling me of her upcoming wedding. She was telling me that they needed a photographer and we fit the bill!

Lisa and Brian are a sweet, down-to-earth couple that spent some time with us before they said their "I do's". It was lots of fun and totally worth it. Although photos aren't high on Brian's list, he managed to pull it off and told me that he even enjoyed himself. I personally think he really got into it, you'll see why in a moment...

Tiffany from Ottawa Makeup Artists put on Lisa's makeup.


Tiffany did a great job! Doesn't the bride look fabulous?!


I loooooove this shot!


The groom seated. Awesome.


The bride seated. Awesome.


A vintage style shot against some nifty architecture.


Signature BB!


Stunning bride!


Maureen's fave of the day!


Love the uber-saturation of this pic...


As we headed to a different location, I snagged this shot...


O-M-G!


My fave of the day! I just love this perspective!


Maureen's other fave of the day. You can see why!


I just had to include this one in our feature...


The girls!


Let's end with a bang!


Another great day, another fab couple!

BB

No comments: