Sunday, December 02, 2007

Krista & Andrew!

Last year I got an email from my cousin, who I had heard was getting married but due to our busy schedules had never got the chance to meet this gal I had heard lots of good things about. Oddly enough, our first encounter was me bringing some albums and samples over to their house to show off. With her sense of humour, I knew we'd get along famously and when they booked me, I realized it would be less of a job and more of a family reunion!

We headed up to the lovely Chateau Heritage Golf Course the day before to check out the scenery and potential shooting locations. How can you go wrong in the Quebec countryside?!

Here is a pic of Krista being prepped by Amy of the Ottawa Makeup Artists.


I love this shot of her beautiful dress!


Look in the mirror...


I absolutely adore this image of Krista as we head out to shoot the ladies!


We discovered this nook on our walkabout. Wonderful portrait of the bride before the ceremony.


The gorgeous girls!


Krista's beautiful cousin visiting from NFLD. She had amazing blue eyes...


Relaxed shot of the boys.


A wedding photoshoot wouldn't be complete without a shot of the b&g kissing! Am I right?!


S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!


Love this sequence as the rain sprinkled down...


(Maureen's fave...I must say, I agree)


Don't they look hot?!


Colours are fab!


A BB signature. Love it!


A wonderful day to spend with your cousin and welcome another cousin into the family!

We love you both.

4 comments:

The House Across the Street said...

words cannot express how thrilled we are with our photos. you guys captured the essence of our day in every perfect way.... thank you thank you thank you!! you and Maureen are wonderful!

we love you!
here's to many more celebrations and laughs with you!
krista, andrew and titus xoxoxox

Andrew Geddes said...

Great work, buddy!

Lel said...

Absolutely beautiful. It was a magical day for everyone. Byron and Maureen have certainly captured that feeling.
love mom

derrickrice said...

excellent job byron!!