Thursday, November 22, 2007

Marry Me Productions!

Last night I had the chance to go to a vendor appreciation night, put on by the wonderful and uber-talented Stacey Price of Marry Me Productions at the very swanky Foundation Restaurant. It was her way of thanking vendors that she had the chance to work with in 2007. But, turning the tables, I'd like to thank her and all the staff at Marry Me Productions for making us all feel welcome and feeding us!

I have to tell you that Stacey is a superb Ottawa wedding coordinator. I've had the chance to work with her in 2007, and I know that she does a tremendous job when a bride walks into the salon, church and reception stress free. This means that all the stress of the day has been handled by Stacey and her amazing staff. You will immediately be warmed by her personality and charm. I suggest that if you're a busy bride & groom looking for someone to help you make your day a perfect one, call her today! She is booking up very fast for 2008.

I took these pics from Derrick Rice's blog. He was the only smart one to bring a camera! Here is a pic of Derrick, me and the amazing Stacey Price.



I also got the opportunity to meet a number of other Ottawa photographers whose names I know of, but never get the chance to meet as we all tend to be working from similar schedules. All great people, and successful photographers to boot!

In order is: me, Derrick Rice, Andrew Geddes, Ron Zeitlin and Andrew Van Beek.



Again, thanks to Stacey, Anna, Tracy, Chriss and Tiziana for a great night. Looking forward to working with you in '08!

No comments: