Monday, December 31, 2007

Images of the Year!

As 2007 comes to a close, it's time to take a look back at the year that was.

The following is a collection, in no particular order, of my (not Maureen's, she'll probably want to post her own) favourite photos that made up our wedding season. Going through these images was fun, because each had it's own story to tell be it funny, happy or sad. I wish I could have included more, but alas, I have to draw the line somewhere. I hope you enjoy.

The engagements...












The weddings...

















































































We had a wonderful year, spent with wonderful clients. To them I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU!!!! You were all so great to work with.

To our 2008 clients - we are very much looking forward to seeing you soon and working with you!

Have a very Happy New Year!

Love,

Byron & Maureen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work!

Cheers
Richard
www.redleafstudios.ca

derrickrice said...

awesome year of images byron & maureen. looking forward to seeing the best of '08!!

cheers,
d