Friday, August 17, 2007

Tiff's Mat Shoot!

I have the best friends in the world. From getting married, to being pregnant, to having the kids run around and play, I am usually around to shoot whatever the occasion may be. And I love it!

When Tiff asked me to shoot her and her new belly, I was so excited and jumped all over the chance to do so. She is an awesome person and wonderful friend, so it was a no-brainer for me.



They know they are going to be having a boy, so I had them bring down some booties for this shot.



And of course the shoot wouldn't be complete without a nice pic with Dad!



Love the tenderness of this shot...so sweet...



After a few shots on the deck, Tiff wanted to jump into the pool for a couple of fun water shots. So I had Dad hold my infamous 'white sheet' and she posed. I think she looks fantastic!



And who says pregnant ladies can't be sexy and gorgeous?! If there ever was an edition of 'Pregnant Sports Illustrated', this would be a candidate! I think every pregnant lady wants to look this beautiful!!



T&T, we are so excited for the new addition, and can't wait for him to arrive. You will be wonderful, giving and fun parents and we just couldn't be any happier for you!

I'm kinda hoping he's a redhead, as I'm partial you know. And if you're stuck for names, I think 'Byron' would be amazing. Just has a really nice ring to it...

1 comment:

Leanne Brischetto said...

These are really beautiful photos

leanne-brischetto.blogspot.com