Monday, August 13, 2007

Photo of the Month!

Hey Everyone,

Seeing as how you've seen nothing but wedding photos from me all summer, I thought I'd start a 'Photo of the Month' series. Each month I will try to do a different theme. Here are some ideas:

* Water
* People
* Landscape
* Sports
* Fine art

Of course the list could go on, so why don't we just start with one. We were visiting friends last week who have a 4 month old baby. She's a real cutie and is so expressive. We had a lot of fun with her and I think she's going to love having her photo taken when she's older.

I love this shot. Why?

Babies seem to love their feet. Eat them, play with them, suck on them. This one just makes me smile. And Mom's hand holding the other foot just gives a sense of perspective and how small they really are...



Stay tuned for next month's image!

PS - We have some really huge news coming your way. Check back to see....!

1 comment:

derrickrice said...

great shot byron!! babies are so much fun to photograph.. looking forward to the big news.

cheers,
d