Friday, August 31, 2007

Birthday Wishes!

To my wife!

Today is her birthday, and she turned 29 years (no, I'm not telling you her real age, as she'd kill me :) ) young today!!

We won't be able to celebrate in style today as we are shooting 2 weddings this weekend, so we'll raincheck it for later in the fall. Maybe we'll head to that little dessert place downtown tonight for a quick choco-somethingorother....!

Here are a few fun pics of her...



On a more serious note!



My little red-headed helper, isn't she cute?!



Hunny - I luv ya so much! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

derrickrice said...

she doesn't look a day over 25!! excellent images of her, chantale also plays model for me and is starting to assist me in the near future. i think its great when the wives can second shoot, you don't mind shooting 2 weddings in 1 weekend when you both can be together.

good luck with the weddings!!