Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Becky & Geoff!

Remember how I told you how lucky I am to be a wedding photographer...well Becky & Geoff are the reason why I do what I do. They are the most amazing couple! Their love just radiates from one another, and it was evident to everyone who shared in their nuptials. I felt so warmed by their happiness for each other and despite it being the biggest day of their life, they made me feel like a close friend all day.

Becky is an interior designer, and Geoff, among other things, plays in a band. With their artistic influence, they really wanted something not only memorable but different and they were up for anything. As a result, not only did we get 'memorable', but we got 'flair', we got 'class', we got 'beauty'...and we definitely got 'love'!

Becky had the most amazing shoes I think I have ever seen...


Not to be outdone, Geoff wore a suit with green pinstrips and a green tie. And his belt buckle was a 'G'.
Frickin' A!


We had lovely weather all day, and the light was just perfect. Geoff is so working it.


I just had to take a 'few' more shots of those killer red shoes. You didn't think I would take just one didya?!


This shot was taken just outside The Social, where they had their dinner. So editorial. So delish. I couldn't have asked for better light.


I can't tell you how much I L-O-V-E this shot...honestly, it's one of my new favourites!!


Guys, you two are so awesome! Thank you so much for a wonderful day. Truly, it was fabulous...

Here is a ***SLIDESHOW*** that I hope captures the spirit of your day. Enjoy!

2 comments:

cayleypaige said...

Byron, you are the MAN!!!

J. B. Brush said...

Byron, Your work is very creative, and is infused with your caring spirit. I am happy to have met you and had the chance to talk with you.
Janet Brush (Becky's Auntie from Halifax)