Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pics de moi...

So, my wife is always bugging me to put up current shots of myself on my blog and website. Says people don't just need to see pics that I take, but also of Byron Brydges, the man, the artiste, the goofball. Makes sense, but I know that my place is behind the camera, not in front of it. She does take a mean pic, and was testing out a new camera body and lens [50mm f1.4 - I'll talk about this baby in the next post...wicked!!]. Here are a few of her shots.

Here's a photo of me wondering what I am going to have for dinner.

Here's one of me hoping the Sens find a way to beat Brodeur again tonight.

She married this dude. Sucka!

Ahhh! The colour version. Almost a cross-processed feel to it. A tad more relaxed and more like me. I am a jokey, sarcastic dude, so this feels a little closer to what I'm all about.


This just solidifies the fact that I should stay behind the camera...but thanks hunny bunches all the same!

No comments: