Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vicki & Chris!

Vicki and Chris are such a nice couple that were introduced to us by friends of ours. They are down-to-earth, fun-loving and were willing to have some fun with us! Not to mention, Chris is a big soccer player, so I knew we'd get along famously.

The makeup was done by one of my best friends in the whole world, Shaghig Reynolds, whose website is going live in a very short while. She did such a fabulous job as you are about to find out! Soooo, if you're getting married next year and need a very talented makeup artist, be sure to look her up!

On to the pics...every girls gotta have a proper pair...


This image is so ethereal to me. I think it is d-vine.


Vicki and Chris had an outdoor ceremony. It was lovely. Check out that light!


Love their expressions as they walk down the aisle after their nuptials.


Vicki with her girls. Aren't they hot?!


Chris and the boys cleaned up alright themselves!


Vicki was just enjoying her day, while I was shooting the guys. I turned quickly and got this...


On to a few pics of the happy couple. I'll let the photos do the talking...










Maureen's fave of the day.




My fave of the day.






Let's end off with a BB signature!


What a great day! Hope you enjoyed them,

BB

No comments: