Friday, November 21, 2008

Stephanie & Ryhan!

Stephanie and Ryhan just might have picked the best day in the summer to get married! And they did it in style at a lovely winery in the scenic Picton, Ontario area. It was just gorgeous!

Here is Stephanie getting her makeup done by a friend...


I just adore this shot Mo took of Stephanie just after she got into her gown. Simply stunning! Possibly my fave of the day!


While Mo was with the girls, I was with Ryhan and his gents.


Doncha just love it when a guy opts to splash a little colour around. Snappy!






There was an amazing glass block wall just outside the honeymoon suite that was just begging us to snap a few pics in front of it. Worth it?


I'd say so!!!


Stephanie's dad walking her down the aisle in their lovely outdoor ceremony...


I just love how the bride is looking at her husband-to-be during the ceremony...


And their expressions just after they've said their "I do's".


Then we were able to walk around the vineyard and use some of that spectacular light!






How hot are these two?!


This is about as close as we could get to the vines, but I still love this shot!


More of that glorious evening light...


We were able to snag a few shots in and around the vineyard...


And the beautiful cake...


A funky dance shot taken in the tasting gallery.


What more can I say - great day, great venue, great couple!

Cheers,

BB

2 comments:

Deidre Lynn said...

Beautifully captured!

Andrew said...

GOshhhhhh!!! You sure have some amazing collections here!! How I wish if I could learn from you... Good day to you both!! =)