Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogapalooza (Vol. III) - LeeAnn & Rick!

And now....Vol iii!

LeeAnn and Rick are of course another amazing couple who were so wonderful to work with. They were such naturals in front of the camera and you'll see why...

LeeAnn just after putting on her dress.


I love this shot of LeeAnn as she gets ready by the warm window light...


The guys as they walk to the ceremony.


First kiss!


Fun group shot in that sweet afternoon light.


Killer shot of the groom's hands.


Maureen's favourite of the day!


We had to make use of this terracotta wall!


Maureen's signature shot! So lovely...


Wow!


Great shot of the groom.


I don't know what it is about this shot that I love so much...


Part of the signature collection!


The BB signature. Gorgeous.


My fave. I adore this one. Doesn't LeeAnn look absolutely stunning?!


Italian traditions are the best!


Let's end off with a bang!


R & L, what can I say? It was a blast!

2 comments:

MsB said...

Hey, I remember doing that circle dance back in elementary school! But, it never dawned on me to tie up a couple in the middle? haha. Too cute!

Rej said...

These Rock!!
Love your style!
Rej