Sunday, October 14, 2007

Virginia & Andrew!

Virginia & Andrew. You may remember this couple from their engagement shots that we did of them from waayyyyy back in the summer. She, with Julia Roberts eyes, and his, Mel Gibsons. If you thought they were a hot couple then...check 'em out on their big day!!!

I love this shot of Andrew's sister as the makeup artist does her lashes! Tasty light.


Something about a bride's expression as she slips into the gown on her wedding day...


Andrew and his posse!


Let me prelude this by saying that normally I don't do this type of shot as I find it a little on the cheesy side, but on their day I thought what the heck. I told Andrew I wanted to do it and I believe his words were "Nooooo....". Generally, I share his sentiment.
Looking back, I'm glad we did it.

His expression cracks me up every time I look this. Not to mention the hang time!

A shot during the vows.


Virginia with her Mom and sisters. They are all so close.


Maureen's fave of the day. Can't say I blame her...!


Hollywood!


OK. The bride. How hot is she...?!


Love this perspective. So sweet.


They're bringing sexy back!!!


And my shot from the front.


Bride and Groom. Need I say more? We took this at the Experimental Farms, in Ottawa. Quite close to the old observatory.


Funkay!


One of my faves.


How lucky am I to shoot the engagement AND wedding?!

Next I expect maternity, infant, family, anniversary... :)

1 comment:

derrickrice said...

hey bryron,

my favorite wedding to date!! the light is amazing on all of them. love the new blog template as well.

i'll email you with a time for our meeting.

cheers,
d