Monday, October 29, 2007

BIG NEWS IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well I have to tell you that I'm just so excited about this post, because I've been dying to tell you all for so long about our big news....

Our NEW WEBSITE has just launched! I won't spill any beans as I want you to check it out all for yourself, but I will post this pic as a little teaser.



Go and take a look around - let me know what you think!! Comments good or bad and honest critiques are always welcome. I hope you enjoy the new look and feel of the Byron Brydges website as we were so stoked to put it together!

Now, stop wasting your time - go to www.byronbrydges.com to see it for yourself! And don't forget to turn your speakers up...

2 comments:

derrickrice said...

its about time..wow!!looks amazing,you have so many awesome images here that i have never seen before.

awesome job!!

cheers,
d

Leanne Brischetto said...

Beautiful website - am a fan of your work btw. :)