Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Kim & Shawn!

When I met Kim and Shawn, I knew they were right for us. Easy going, fun, energetic and willing to put up with me and my crazy suggestions. Not to mention easy on the eyes!

We started the day at the Chateau Laurier where Amy of the Ottawa Makeup Artists was there to make all the girls look uber-fab!


Kim's dress was gorgeous!


Just before the ceremony, we had a few minutes to shoot just the bride. We couldn't have picked a better place. She seemed so relaxed before her 'I do's.


We did the group shots at the Museum of Civilisation. Meet the group...


Swanky couple, swanky background.


I simply adore this shot of the bride....I love the water droplets in the background, I love her expression...I...er....love...it!


But I have to admit that I love this shot even more. When Kim is with Shawn, they just seem to fit. Easy to see why it's my fave of the day.


It's not a complete profile without a BB signature!


Then we cruised over to the National Gallery of Canada for the reception and a few quick shots outside. Worth it? I think so...


Such a wonderfully tender shot...


A different perspective. Tasty!


Kim says she never looks good on camera. I think she's playing me. Annnnd I think she's absolutely radiant!


OK ladies - when I ask you to sit on the ground, I promise I'm not going to ruin the dress. And if you can have a pic like this....well, isn't it worth it?!


And now let's add the groom...voila...piece de resistance...


Some details that Stacey and the crew at Marry Me Productions put together at the NAG. I believe the flowers were from Flowers Talk. The place looked incredible and everything went off without a hitch...


Great shot of the first dance that Maureen took from the balcony!


Thanks to you both for a lovely day. You were both patient and willing and we loved working with you!

BB & Mo

No comments: