Friday, February 08, 2008

Rebecca & James eSession!

Just after the snow flew I had the chance to finally meet and shoot the engagement session for Rebecca and James. Of course meeting for the first time, one can be a bit apprehensive, both for photographer and subject. But as soon as we shook hands I knew we'd get along famously! They are a wonderful couple and despite the cold, rainy weather, they were up for anything. We started in the studio, and even got a shot of the family dog!



And a few more from the studio.





After a few studio pics, I suggested we go outside and they were totally for it! Did I mention I have the best clients?!?



James looks like a rockstar in this pic...



Stunning!





So haute!



I LOVE this pic. A different take on my signature shot!



The beautiful couple!



Thanks gang, it was great to hang out with you and Mo and I are both very much looking forward to shooting your big day!

4 comments:

derrickrice said...

beautiful!! love the light in the new studio. congrats!!

Sam and Mary said...

great job on your new studio! love the first and 2nd last photo, great light and moment captured!

~M

Julie C Butler said...

Hey there!! Love these .. Congrats on the new studio!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Byron, we couldn't have picked a better professional for our engagement pics. Can't wait to see what you'll do with our big day!