Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sleepless in Phoenix....

So....we were supposed to return home on Sunday. We get our bags packed, get to the airport in plenty of time and stand in line for about half an hour before we are told that our flight had been cancelled. :( Earliest fligthts getting into Chicago or DC was Wednesday. I could have had a flight leaving at 8:20PM today, that had us going into Denver and from there Washington, Chicago and home. This would get us there at the same time as our flight on Wednesday.....ummm.....no thank you.

We'll stay in the sunshine and warmth for another night if we have to.

I do apologize for all the meetings I've had to cancel as a result, but I will be rescheduling when I get home.

BB

PS - I'll be posting some wicked AZ pics shortly, along with a winter wedding I shot with Derrick Rice.


No comments: