Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gabriele & Andrew

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Gabriele and Andrew's wedding today! What an amazing and sweet couple they are, especially to be out in the (very) cold weather to have their picture taken! Thanks for bearing with me, you guys rock!!!

The day started off very cool and wet, but by the time the ceremony ended, the rain held and the sun even peaked through the clouds for a few minutes. We went to a place called the Cumberland Heritage museum - I'd never even heard of it before, but what a gem! And the leaves and backdrop were quite the spectacle. Hard to imagine things like this exist!

Here is a SLIDESHOW of Gabriele and Andrew's day. They were so awesome to work with and I really enjoyed being around them, even though it was for such a short time.


Here is a shot of the wedding program:

Gabriele and her lovely sister:
G 'n A - like I said bee-yooo-teee-fulll!!!!
A tender moment for the newlyweds...
They had a little dance under the gazebo (you'd think it was more than 4 degrees outside!!):
This looks amazing in both colour and black&white!
Again, the sweet couple...

Thanks to you both! I had a super day!

My best,

Byron

No comments: