Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's about time...


Hey everyone,

Seeing as how it's my first post, I should be somewhat ashamed...but I'm not. In fact, I am pretty excited! I'll get a chance to show you what I've been up to and to help us keep in touch!

Not only have people been asking me to post new photo's, but being a cameraman, I have camera-people friends and they've been inquiring about some of the things I do with my business. From the image itself, to the workflow, to some of the finer details of the business. And I say fair enough. It's not like this stuff is a real secret and I'm not about to say no to someone who's interested, so I'll do my best to explain things. How else would I have got my start with out some wonderful friends and mentors offering their advice to me?!

Anyhoo, stay tuned, looking forward to sharing with you!

All the best,

Byron

No comments: